Mazda RX-7 FD Tein Street Advance Z Damper Kit
The Street Advance Z damper is the evolution of TEIN's popular Super Street coil-over. Designed to provide a sporty ride and a low aggressive stance, combined with wide-range damping force adjustment using their new Advance Needle technology. Prising all this together gives the driver a noticeable difference of the dampness and handling. The shortened shell case provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height can be adjusted using the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Street Advance dampers are great for use on the road or driving hard on the track.
Images are for Illustration only
- Steel Construction Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- 16-way Damping adjustment with over 200% increase in damping
- Height adjustable via spring seat Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots 1-piece Aluminium Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- Available for Overhaul 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
- Shock Absorber X 4
- Bump Rubber X 4
- Main Spring X 4
- Hook Spanner X 2
- springs Dust Cover X 4
- Seat Lock X 4
- Some kits will retain use of OEM Dust Covers Spring Seats X 4
- Instruction Manual X 1
Fitting service available.
Parcel Weight: Medium/Large
Shipping quoted at checkout is for mainland UK Zone A & B only.
For Highlands, Islands and international destinations please email for prices.
Please note that postage at checkout only shows the value for the first item selected. To minimise postage costs for multiple items please email for costs.
Typically 3-4 working days
Due to shipping/Stocking issues from Japan, please enquire about delivery before placing order.
Please see our returns policy Returns Policy
We Also Recommend