Mazda RX-7 Tein Street Flex Damper Kit
The Street Flex damper is the latest line up of Teins excellent Flex coilover kit. Designed to provide the ultimate balance of comfort and performance for both street and circuit use. It is fully compatible with Teins EDFC systems to adjust the shock absorbers either from the drivers seat or Automatically. These also feature wide-range damping force adjustments using their new advance needle technology and new damper valving specs, all this combined together gives the driver a better feel of the road and a more noticeable difference in the damping force.
The shortened shell case provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height, ride height can be adjusted using the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Street Advance dampers are great for use on the road or driving hard on the track. Tein's experts have updated the internal components along with the exterior components to help with durability and life span of the product. Pillowball upper mounts are included to allow camber adjustment depending on the type of strut installed.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube Internal Construction
- Full-Length Adjustable via Threaded Body and Spring Seat/Seat Locks
- 16-Way Damping Adjustable
- New Damper Valving Specifications for Improved Street Comfort
- Incorporated Advance Needle Design (nearly 200% improvement over predecessor)
- Pillowball Upper Mounts for increased steering feedback
- Camber Adjustable for Strut Type Front Suspensions
- Larger Piston Diameter (22mm O.D.) for Strut Type
- EDFC Active Compatible
- Powdercoated Brackets and ZT Coated Shellcase for Outstanding Rust Prevention
- One years warranty against manufacture's defect
Shipping quoted at checkout is for mainland UK only and includes VAT.
For non-mainland and international destinations please email for prices.
Please note that postage at checkout only shows the value for the first item selected. To minimise postage costs for multiple items please email for costs.
These items are imported from Japan
Dependant on shipping dates, typically 14 - 21 working days
Please see our returns policy Returns Policy
We Also Recommend