Mazda Rx8 "Summit" Chassis Stiffening Bars
"Summit" Chassis Stiffening Bars
Summit Strut & Body Braces allows the user to make significant improvements in vehicle stability and handling.
Reduced Body roll and improved road holding, whether on track or fast road, these products provide a much improved driving experience.
Not only, do they look great, they can also transform the ride & feel by hugely reducing chassis flex.
- Front Strut Brace(s) – Reduces flex in the strut/Coilover supports
- Front Inner Wing Brace – Increases inner wing stiffness (Not shown)
- Under body Brace – Reduces twist/flex in the front under body
- Rear Strut Brace – Greatly reduces flex in the rear suspension towers
- Differential Brace – Reduces movement/flex of the rear differential under heavy driving
As we use these on our own Track/Road car, we can highly recommend the greatly enhanced feel they provide.
1. Front Upper Strut Brace Type-W. All MAZDA RX8 2003/11
2. Front Upper 6-Point Strut Brace. MAZDA RX8 2003/11
M-SE-029 Type W and Type B
3. Front Upper 6-Point Strut Brace. MAZDA RX8 2003/11
4. Front Lower 8-Point Subframe and Body Chassis Brace. MAZDA RX8
5. Rear Upper Strut Brace. All MAZDA RX8 2003/11
6. Rear Lower Upper 2-Point Subframe Tie Bar ( Short ) 2003/11
7. Rear Lower Under 2-Point Subframe Tie Bar ( Long ). 2003/11
We Also Recommend