Evans Waterless Coolant
Waterless Coolant for Performance Cars Plus Prep Fluid...
(Please select product when ordering)
For use in high performance engines primarily fabricated from cast iron, copper & aluminium components. Boiling point above 180°C
Since the 1930's engine coolants have been based on a mixture of Ethylene Glycol, water and corrosion inhibitors. All such mixtures have inherent physical and chemical limitations that restrict engine performance and affect reliability. Evans Waterless Coolants represent a major step forward in engine cooling and engine protection technology. It's a fairly simple job to change your water-based coolant for Evans Waterless coolant. Just follow the instructions. Here are the benefits over water-based coolants:
- Eliminates Overheating: Evans Waterless Coolants have a boiling point above 180°C and will not vaporise, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil.
- Reduces Pressure: Evans Waterless Coolants generate very low vapour pressures reducing strain on engine cooling system components.
- Prevents Corrosion: Evans Waterless Coolants contain no oxygen effectively eliminating corrosion.
- Increases BHP: Evans Waterless Coolants eliminate pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating - thus improving combustion efficiency and delivering more power.
- Stops Erosion: Evans Waterless Coolants prevent cavitation and eliminate liner and cooling pump erosion.
- Freeze Protection: Evans Waterless Coolants freeze below -40ºC
- Non-Toxic: Evans Waterless Coolants are proven to be Non-Toxic. Standard anti-freeze is toxic and known to kill pets.
- Long Life: Evans Waterless Coolants have been proven to last at least twenty years and a million miles in service without the need for replacement.
(Please select when ordering, this is a separate product and is not included with the Coolant)
For high performance engines fabricated from a mixture of cast iron, copper, steel and aluminium components
After draining your regular coolant, Evans recommend preparing your system
with their Prep Fluid. Evans Prep Fluid is a hygroscopic fluid formulated to absorb water from your cooling system whilst flushing out loose dirt and scale.
It can be used over and over again provided it is stored in the original airtight container.
Power Cool 180° contains no water eliminating the problems caused by water based coolants, increasing reliability and extending engine life.
-40°c to +180°c
Power Cool 180° has a boiling point above 180°c eliminating the risk of overheating and boil-over associated to water based coolants.
Power Cool 180° generates 75% less vapour pressure than water based coolants, significantly reducing strain on hoses, seals and gaskets.
Power Cool 180° reduces cavitation erosion by 75% compared with water based coolants and eliminates oxidation corrosion.
Power Cool 180° has been proven to last more than 20 years and a million miles in service without the need for replacement.
Power Cool 180° has been tested and certified as Non Toxic by an EPA approved laboratory. It is biodegradable and will not bio-accumulate.
Physical State : Low Viscosity Synthetic Liquid
Boiling Point : Above 180°C
Freezing Point : Below -40°C
Colour : Red Clear
Odour : Almost odourless
Taste : Slightly Sweet, Non-Toxic but not recommended for human consumption
ASTM & ISO Standards
Evans in association with ASTM committee D15.22 have developed a specific range of standards for waterless engine coolants. All Evans Coolants are manufactured in accordance with certified ISO procedural standards.
Shipping quoted at checkout is for mainland UK only and includes VAT.
For non-mainland and international destinations please email for prices.
Please note that postage at checkout only shows the value for the first item selected. To minimise postage costs for multiple items please email for costs.
Delivery typically 5 working days.
Please see our returns policy Returns Policy
We Also Recommend