Mazda RX-8 Tein S Tech Lowering spring set
TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 38mm drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested in the UK for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty, spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm, and be clear of any manufacturer defects.
Not suitable for R3 models 2009-11
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty. Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise. Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Shipping quoted at checkout is for mainland UK only and includes VAT.
For non-mainland and international destinations please email for prices.
Please note that postage at checkout only shows the value for the first item selected. To minimise postage costs for multiple items please email for costs.
Item imported from Japan Delivery typically 2 weeks
Please see our returns policy Returns Policy
We Also Recommend