Mazda RX8 & R3 Tein Flex Z Damper Kit
New Flex Z damper is the latest evolution of Teins excellent Flex Coilover kit.
Developed to provide the ultimate balance of comfort and performance for both street driving and circuit use and is fully compatible with Tein's EDFC systems to adjust the shock absorbers either from the drivers seat or Automatically Along with a wide-range damping force adjustment using their new Advance Needle technology and new damper valving specs, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change and controllability.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube Internal Construction
- Full-Length Adjustable via Threaded Body and Spring Seat/Seat Locks
- 16-Way Damping Adjustable (simultaneous compression and rebound)
- New Damper Valving Specifications for Improved Street Comfort
- Incorporated Advance Needle Design (nearly 200% improvement over predecessor)
- Pillowball Upper Mounts for increased steering feedback
- Camber Adjustable for Strut Type Front Suspensions
- Larger Piston Diameter (22mm O.D.) for Strut Type
- EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller)/EDFC Active Compatible
- Powdercoated Brackets and ZT Coated Shellcase for Outstanding Rust Prevention
- One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defect
With EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) series installed, damping force can be controlled from the cockpit with ease. Stepping motors attached in place of adjustment knobs control the damping force quickly and accurately.
Use of EDFC turns 16-level adjustment into finer 32-level or 64-level adjustment mode (64-level only available with EDFC ACTIVE / EDFC ACTIVE PRO), to provide the optimum performance by fully utilising the damping force adjustable range drastically widened by the use of "ADVANCE Needle"
Manufacturers DetailSpecification sheet
Shipping quoted at checkout is for mainland UK only and includes VAT.
For non-mainland and international destinations please email for prices.
Please note that postage at checkout only shows the value for the first item selected. To minimise postage costs for multiple items please email for costs.
Dependant on shipping dates, typically 3-5 working days
Please see our returns policy Returns Policy
We Also Recommend
5% Saving Mazda RX8 Tein Street Basis Suspension Kit - 10k Special Promotion