Mazda RX8 & R3 Tein Street Basis Coilover Suspension Kit
The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIS coilover.
Provide a sporty ride and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Basis dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers.
Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers. Additional Features: Steel Construction Twin Tube internal construction Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm) Ride Height adjustable via spring seat Powder coated damper body Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube Full-Length Dust Boots 1-piece Aluminium Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminium Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- Available for Overhaul
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
- STREET ADVANCE Z and STREET BASIS Z use the vehicle's original upper mounts (not included in our product kit).
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Shock Absorber × 4
- Main Spring × 4
- Some applications include helper springs
- Seat Lock × 4
- Lower Spring Seat × 4
- Bump Rubber × 4
- Hook Spanner × 2
- Dust Cover × 4*
- *Some kits will retain use of OEM Dust Covers
- Instruction Manual × 1
- Sticker Sheet × 1
Shipping quoted at checkout is for mainland UK only and includes VAT.
For non-mainland and international destinations please email for prices.
Please note that postage at checkout only shows the value for the first item selected. To minimise postage costs for multiple items please email for costs.
Dependant on shipping dates, typically 3-5 working days
Due to shipping/Stocking issues from Japan, please enquire about delivery before placing order.
Please see our returns policy Returns Policy
We Also Recommend
5% Saving Mazda RX8 Tein Street Basis Suspension Kit - 10k Special Promotion